Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Blessing DAY!!!


November is a super special month for my family. Primarily for my sister. This month not only is Adoption Month, this is also the month that her and her husband adopted their boys! Along with being super special in general, it is made even more special because their oldest was adopted 2 years ago on this date and their two younger ones were adopted 1 year on this date. So they have what they call "S... Blessing Day!!" Nan (my sister) has such a beautiful testimony about the adoption and the process and where The Lord has brought them and their boys to today. 


BL working on his math. This boy could do math all day long...I wish I loved math like he does when I was his age.


November is the standard "thankful" month. Well, we teach our children that everyday we are to give thanks for all the blessings in our life and even the hard things. With that being said, I did make a We are Thankful for tree. I love hearing what they are thankful for. It will be interesting to see how they're growing with their thanksgivings by the end of the month.


Bear working on graphing. She was thankful for all her Princess toys. I love the spunk in this girl!! She keeps me going and on my toes!


Our deep thinker. Thankful for his home. Thankful that he has a mom and dad. Get this, even thankful for the food even though he doesn't always like what we serve. He is super kind spirited and sensitive to everyone. He helps keep balance with our free spirited one. 


I am just overwhelmed with all the blessings that God has blessed me with. He has done great things in the Fielder household!

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thess. 5:16-18

Praying that you find lots of things to be thankful for in your life as well!!

Many Blessings To YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment