Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hello Personalities!!

We started our day off with some airplane building/decorating.  Some days when she wakes up ready to create those sometimes are our scary/hard days...so far (knock on wood) has not been one of those days!! Besides she thinks she is now the WORLDS STRONGEST GIRL because she can pick up an airplane. 

After breakfast I thought I could possibly get a picture or two of the  babies. I was pretty much wrong. They are too much on the move and go go go to sit for a picture. Last night I laid down in bed and was just in awe that in 2 months they will be a year old. I am assuming having double is why the year has gone by so quick along with just the nature of my aging. Here are a few from the morning that I could snap that wasn't a complete blur! 


He is one silly silly boy! I love seeing their personalities unfold. Just as soon as I think I have them figured out, they totally change on me! I swore he would be like his older brother. Calm, sensitive, in tune to everyone around him and she would be our rowdy, loud, and and not so in tune to anyone around her. I do believe that what I thought a few months ago is changing! He is a flirt. He is funny. He is messy. He even has an ornery face already. She is calm with a bit of a wild streak. She is sensitive to her surroundings.  Active yet keeps it together. 


I love watching our kids grow and change. I love how different they are yet we have the same goal. 


Today is our last school day of the week. It's our unit test days in all our subjects! 


We ended our day with reading The Berenstain Bears Give Thanks book. And then did a guided drawing. 


The guided drawing..was not really her speed. More his speed. After it was all said and over with we had a pilgrim girl and boy with a turkey. I found the instructions on a blog I found (which I can't find the link to now). If I find the link I will add it to the post later. 


Such a great week we have had and will continue our Thanksgiving learning next week!

Many Blessings To YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment