Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trusting and Loving

I have not been able to truly blog and take pictures through our day like I have been doing or wanting to do. I have two teething babies at our house. School the last couple weeks has been done in the living room, bedroom, and kitchen table (our standard place for school). 

I ordered BL a couple more school books yesterday! I'm ever so excited to get them in the mail! I have been so pleased with Alpha and Omega so that's where I ordered his new History/Geography and Science book from. 

With teething babies, possible job changes in the future, messy house (due to teething babies),  soccer games, dance, and anything else that pops up I have been reminded to be thankful in all things. I am thankful that I have teething babies that is putting a damper in housework. I am thankful for running my big kids to soccer and dance. I am thankful for it all.

Being thankful seems SO difficult to some. It has been difficult to me as well at times. Being thankful for  TWO babies getting a mouth full of teeth... At times I have to remind myself to be thankful for it ALL.  

In those times of "forgetting" how to be thankful, I am reminded that Christ is strong in my weakness. Jesus is keeping me on the right path and keeping me close to Him. Just takes faith. Where I falter, He is there. 

"For we live by faith, not by works"
2 Corinthians 5:7



Along with trusting God to take care of all the areas I need help in, I have been reminded to walk.

"Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did."
1 John 2:6

Obeying Christ. Showing love. 

If I could make sure my kids knew one thing from me, that would how much I love them. 

"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."
Ephesians 6:10

Telling me I need to have my full dependency (faith) on Christ. Resting my full weight (full self) on God. Faith=Trust 

Just a Closer Walk with Thee
I am weak but Thou art strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I'll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.

Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
Daily, walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.

Through this world of toil and snares,
If I falter, Lord, who cares?
Who with me my burden shares?
None but Thee, dear Lord, none but Thee.

When my feeble life is o'er,
Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently, safely o'er
To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.

I couldn't imagine being alone in this world. Blessed to know I have God on my side!!


This isn't the best quality to share with you, however, I love The Avett Brothers!! Enjoy!!

Many Blessings To YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys have a full plate. Let me know if there's anything we can do!

    ReplyDelete