Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wonderfully Whimsical Wednesday

Today we finished up our Lady Liberty lessons. I forgot to take pictures during our lessons... (Oops). 
Since we are going to Disney World SOON we have a chain going. Each Mickey loop is a Disney themed activity. 


Today was color a Disney picture!! Hello Disney Princesses!!!!


It is such a beautiful day here today. I introduced the kids to hopscotch! I think it was "fun" for them the first 4-5 times. Then, they were over it. 



The babies had a great time outside! Luckily all but one of the kids (so far) are outside kids. The oldest... Well, he isn't an outdoor kid so much. 


Bear with the baby (Bubbers). My heart just melted listening to her sing to him!!


I may or may not have bribed her for a picture. Cookies were possibly involved. 


She adds so much color to our family!! 


Baby Love has so much compassion and emotion in everything he does. I love how sensitive he is to everyone and their needs. 


God has blessed our little family with so much! Daily prayer is that we are always ready to finish and do what He has called is to do. 

Many Blessings To YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment