Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Everlasting

We got to business this morning getting our school work finished! We have a busy day ahead of us... AND it's craft day!!! 





We are making wax leaves today. First we went through our bag of crayons. I cannot bring myself to toss out crayons when they're "old". We pulled out the fall colored crayons. 



Peeled them and then broke them up into smaller pieces. 



Don't mind the undies today. Normally I have them put on at least a shirt for school. We just got caught up in the excitement and totally forgot! This is their dress code for home I think! 



Alrighty! Now we have our wax paper, crayons, and leaf ready to go!! 



Melting the crayons between the wax paper. 



Cutting out the leaf after the wax cooled off. 


We decided you get a much more even melting and all when they are grated. 


They really weren't into this craft. Too much waiting, I think. So, we got 3 leaves out of the the mess it created!! Oh well! 



They turned out pretty! 



I love seeing God through nature!! It is SO evident in His creation that he is the Almighty, Everlasting God, and all powerful! 

Love this song!!! 

When through the woods and forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze; 
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God to Thee; How great Thou art!
How great Thou art! Then sings my soul, my Saviour God to Thee;
How great Thou art! How great Thou art!

Many Blessings To YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment