Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Color Me Happy and Chicken Noodles

Today we continued to work on colors with Bear and similes with BL. Before everyone got up to decided to make a pot of chicken noodles. I usually make these ahead of time and then put into the fridge so they can really soak together. Chicken noodles are ALWAYS better the next day. We aren't a left over family so this is how we do it. 

Bear working on the Color Me Happy page that I found on TPT website. It was pretty silly what she chose how a color made her feel. Yellow made her feel good like a leopard!


BL working on his page as well. One of his was red like a clown! 

He's giving me the eye of why are you taking my picture all the time?! 


BOTH of the kids said that one of their colors makes them feel happy when they are at Papa and Gigi's house! Needless to say, we (hubby and I) are chopped liver compared to my parents. Have I mentioned that my parents are the coolest grandparents?! I will elaborate how cool they are in another post one day.


BL doing Math about Me. I found a sheet online but modified it and made it in photoshop myself. 


Bear working on what comes between certain letters. We also worked on what came before. Such a great developmental milestone to reach!


Working matching spelling words with their definition. 


Babies needed to eat "lunch" so we moved into the living room. I am almost positive he enjoyed doing math on the couch!

Since we only school 4 days of the week tomorrow will be our last day of our first week of school! We will do calendar in the morning still, just so Bear keeps with the routine of knowing her days of the week and what is tomorrow...

Many Blessings to YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment