Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Birthday in the House!!

It is my husband's birthday!!!

Carl, you are my best friend, partner, husband, and still the man of my dreams!! 

That night we met, I'm so glad that you were almost annoyingly persistent and wouldn't take no for an answer!

Tomorrow (the 1st) you turn 32 and I know you feel over the hill. But, I would disagree! You even joke your midlife crisis is on the rise. I couldn't disagree more! We have so much more life together! 


You have given me so many things in our marriage and taught me so many things. 


Patience. To not be QUITE so critical. You don't fuss when I give you honey-dos. You know how to love ME for ME. When I'm hard to love and when I'm easy to love.


I love you aren't afraid to tote kids around while my hands are free. In fact you ask to! 


I love that you are involved. You know what makes a great dad! You have learned trade of what makes a great daddy! I love you for that! 

I love how you are spontaneous!


I love that you are such a handyman. You can fix and build things that I may even doubt. Then when it is finished, I'm like "Heck ya that's my husband!" You know how to support your family and community. You bring unity to people just by making them smile. You are so great with just being you and not being in the spotlight. That is why I love you! You do all these great things but don't want the pat on the back. You do them because you are genuinely that nice guy.


You are adventurous! I love that about you. I would be a homebody if it wasn't for you! You take us out for adventures. You bury treasure in the back yard and make a map for the kids to find treasure. I just love how you are always thinking of things to do. 

You forgive quickly.


Have I mentioned you wear a baby well?! I just love you babe! God has truly blessed me with the right match. 

I love that you are in God's word daily. You talk about God's word with me. You hold our family Bible study in the evenings.


You go out of your comfort zone for you children (and persistent wife). Coach Fielder, you rocked your soccer season might I add! Your son will never forget that moment either. 

I love you because the best things in my life happen with you!


Staying up with kids when they just aren't fully up to par and aren't wanting to be in their bed. I love you because you gave me her. 

I love you because you love my family!

I love you because you're always on my side.


I love you because you're a good sport! You let things happen in life and just roll right off you. I just can't let things be sometimes. I truly do love that about you. 

I love that you go to work everyday so that I can stay home with our kids.


I love that you are an outdoorsman. You have brought the love of being out doors to me and our children. 

I love that you know how to make me laugh! Even when I'm trying REALLY hard to NOT! 


I love that you allow the kids to use you as a jungle gym! 

I love how smart you are! 

I love that you take the trash out.


You stand up for what you believe in even if it means loosing someone or something. 

You have became the Spiritual Leader of our household that I have always envisioned.

I love that you cherish your family over anything else in the world. 

You stay up late even though you have to be up early for work the next day just to spend more time with us. You are such an amazing man, Carl! 

I love you because you are YOU! 

Happy Birthday Babe! Looking forward to your next birthday's with you!! 

FYI, I have a whole party for you going on in New York around midnight for you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment